Recently in 3_Collaborative Category

Collaborative - Flash Mob

Well, the collaborative project was interesting. I have never done a flash mob before so that was a unique experience. It worked out alright, the people that were already in the room were surprised, especially the people who happened to be taking a tour which was fun. Personally, I had a hard time with this project because I didn't really see its merit to my education. Sure, we learned about working with a group and even a bit about how to plan a flash mob, but it felt an awful lot like paying a lot of money to plan a party and make masks. I think that would be a very interesting project to see done by a performing arts class. This is definitely all the graphic designer side of me who strives for efficiency, communication, and functionality. But at the same time, I understand that there is just art and performance and a bit of fun. I did get to know some of my classmates better, which was fun! We would talk and laugh while we worked on the masks. I enjoyed working with them and trying to make it a little more fun!

This page is an archive of recent entries in the 3_Collaborative category.

2_copyWRONG is the previous category.

About this Blog is the next category.