Aleph will be down this weekend to upgrade the Aleph database and software. Beginning Saturday, 3/20:
- Do not open Aleph. Instead, check-in and check-out all library materials using Offline Circulation. Offline Circulation is only on one computer at the basement desk (the one closest to the network printer). To open Offline Circulation, double click on the Offline Aleph icon on the desktop.
- 2nd Floor staff should refer all users wanting to check-out materials to the basement desk. All transactions must occur on the designated computer.
- Basement staff should check-in returns using Offline Circulation. After checking them in, place ALL RETURNS, Walter, Wilson, Magrath books, Walter Reserves, SMART Videos, etc., on the designated shelves behind the Reserve collections. The shelves will be clearly labeled.
- Patrons will be unable to access "Your Account" and there will be no Get It/Recall functionality.
- There will be no shelving or pickup over the weekend. Duties will be reassigned.
On Monday, continue using Offline Circulation until given the all-clear. Please let us know if you have questions. Thank you!