Create Entry

Recently in Shift Swap! Category

Nov 8th Shift

Hi Everyone,
I was planning on going out of town the weekend of November 8th-10th. I was wondering if someone would want to trade shifts with me. It is 11-5 on a Friday and I would gladly pick up one of your shifts.
Thanks,
Andrew Otis

Monday, October 7th

Hi everyone,
I have an econ midterm coming up on Monday, October 7th at 6:30 pm. Could someone please take my 4-7 shift that day? I would appreciate it so much, and I am willing to trade it for another shift.
Thank you!
Miriam Hadidi

Hey everybody! I'm trying to go out of town again this weekend, which means I'm seeing if anyone can take either my Sunday or Monday shifts again... The Sunday shift is 11:45am-6pm and the Monday from 6pm-12midnight. As always, I'm up for trading or covering you in the future!

Emily

Hello everybody,

I hope everyone's 2nd week of classes is going well so far! I have 2 shifts I've posted on the tradeboard on whentowork and was hoping to get some help taking care of them. The shift Friday is from 3 - 9 pm and Sunday 11:45 - 6pm. I'm planning to go to a wedding out of town and would be willing to trade or cover for you in the future.

Thanks!

Emily

Hello all, I have a required in-person orientation I need to attend next Wednesday in order to study abroad in Spain this summer. The orientation is from 3-5 pm, so my current schedule is presenting a bit of a conflict. If anyone could pick up my shift from 3-6 next Wednesday, it would be a big help! It's just 3 hours at the 2nd Desk, so it's very easygoing.

Emily

March 15th Friday Shift

Hello everybody!

I realize this isn't the greatest shift, but you would be doing me a huge favor if you took it! I have a friend traveling up from Missouri to come see me that weekend; she's not staying that long and I would really like to spend some time with her, so I would be really grateful to anybody who could take this shift, which is 4-9pm at the desks and pretty laid back. Of course, I would be willing to trade for one of your shifts as well! You can email me at pohle004@umn.edu :)

Emily

Shift for March 2nd

Hey guys,

On the first weekend of March my parents are going to be in Minneapolis and are hoping to spend some time with me. Problem is, I have a shift from 4-9p on Saturday, March 2nd. The shift is quiet desk work at both of the circ desks. Saturdays have been fairly dead thus far and will probably continue to be that way for some time. It would help out a lot if someone would be willing to trade or pick up the hours. Feel free to contact me if you want to work out a trade. My weeknights are fairly open if that would work best.
Email: gesch020@umn.edu

Thanks!
Michael

Friday Feb 1 Shift 4-9 pm

Hello all,

I know we've only just gone back to classes and are still settling into the groove of things, but I have a favor to ask. I would really like to go home to St. Louis for a Lady Gaga concert that I've been planning and anticipating for months. You would be doing me a huge favor if you could pick up this shift! Of course I would be willing to trade for another shift as well!

Emily

Shifts for Week of Nov. 19th

Hey Everybody,

I'm looking to have someone (or two) to take two of my shifts for Thanksgiving week. The days are Nov. 20th (Tuesday) and Nov. 24th (Saturday). It's usually difficult to get these taken and would help out a lot since I need to travel 5 and a half hours to get back home on that Tuesday to celebrate Thanksgiving and my brother's birthday with my family. Both shifts are desk work only and are usually quiet. The shifts are up on the tradeboard now and if you message me I may be able to trade, although my schedule is not open on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.

Thank you in advance if you are able to pick up either of these shifts.

Michael Gesch
gesch020

Hey guys,

I'm taking a trip to Seattle for personal reasons next week and need to trade off my shifts. I have slots available for:

Tuesday 7:45 - 10
Wednesday 6-Midnight
Friday 7:45 - 2
Saturday 4-9

I'm willing to trade or drop the shifts, whichever you prefer. If there are any shifts you can cover, please let me know as every hour counts. Shifts are available on the tradeboard or you can email me at ford0360@umn.edu.

Thanks,
Jason

Subscribe to Blog