Frederick R. Weisman Art Museum
visiting
events calendar
exhibits
audio
collection
public art on campus
get involved
architecture & history
Weisman Expansion
WAM News and Events Blog

Breaking news, upcoming events, and periodic musings from the Weisman Art Museum.

« Weisman named best museum in City Pages | Main | Neighbors »

54-foot Rauschenberg print gets installed at WAM

Crews from the Weisman and the Minneapolis Institute of Arts (MIA) installed Robert Rauschenberg's Currents at the Weisman. Currents, a 54-foot screenprint that is part of the MIA collection, is featured in the Weisman's exhibition Au Courant, which opens June 20.

Thirteen crew members from both museums collaborated on the installation, conditioning the print, installing plexiglass sheets and hoisting the print on four lifts to hang it on the wall.

installteamlow.jpg
installplexilow.jpg
installcloseuplow.jpg
installonwalllow.jpg

I used to be very happy to seek out this site.I wanted to thanks for this nice learn!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you post. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good supply like this.

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbour were preparing to do a little analysis about that. We acquired a good e-book on that matter from our local library and most books where not as influensive as your information. I am very glad to see such data which I was searching for a long time.This made very glad! Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good supply like this.

Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to assist the weblog writers know that they’ve added one thing worthwhile to the world large net!

HspsYs

search

Subscribe to this blog's feed
RSS 2.0
[What is this?]

Powered by
Movable Type 4.31-en