Wow! It's time!

Hello!

BWB is getting ready to embark on our second trip to Peru. Our journey will begin December 27th and will last until January 14th and we will be volunteering and setting up connections for future years in Cuzco and Lima. We have teamed up with Peruvian Hearts, a non-profit with connections in Cuzco and Colorado. Our plans include volunteering at an orphanage and conservation biology in the rainforest.

I have been able to speak on the phone with Peruvian Hearts as well as the people we will be staying with. We have planned the trip and now get to enjoy our efforts.

Stay tuned for more information!

BWB would like to thank our advisors Jane Phillips and Sue Wick and all who support us.

Whitney Weber
President-Biology Without Borders

Recent Comments

• herbe117: I recently rejoined the group from my own personal adventure read more
  • sing0441: We have arrived in Lima! We arrived in Lima on read more
  • goya0026: Quick clarification (and we'll answer the other questions later as read more
  • droul001: Hey BWB, Sounds like an amazing trip so far. I read more
  • sing0441: Hello everyone! Today, we had the wonderful opportunity to meet read more
  • weber582: We have arrived in Urubamba! We have met Edwin and read more
  • goya0026: Quick update before we leave for our next destination, Urubamba. read more
  • weber582: Thanks for commenting Jane! The hygene supplies were donated by read more
  • janep: The trip sounds wonderful so far -- I'm looking forward read more
  • weber582: Through our connection with the nonprofit Peruvian Hearts, we visited read more