Main | Just Finished My Accounting Midterm »

Getting Started

Hi, Everybody!

My name is Milo Weil, and I'm a student at the Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. Right now I'm planning to major in entrepreneurial management and international business, but I really don't know what I "want to be" after graduation. I still hope to travel, work, and study for awhile before settling down into a lifelong career.

I'm actually making this blog because it's assigned in a tech course I'm taking, but I've thought before that having a blog would be a good idea. I studied abroad in Japan during my freshman year, and hoped to, but never actually took the time to write a blog. Most of my friends and family read checked my facebook page, but blogging isn't really why I have a facebook account. I don't really want my family, teachers, etc. looking at pictures of my friends at parties.

I made a website when I left, but hardly ever got around to updating it. Maybe with the ease of a blog I'll actually take the time to write. Meh

I'll try to get back to this when I'm not swamped with school and work (I work at the CSOM OIT Help Desk fixing laptops, and at the Minnesota Tobacco Document Depository sorting tobacco-related documents for the state).

Peace,
Milo