1) Guideline for preventing workplace violence for health care & social service workers. U.S Department of Labor. Occupational Safety and Health Administration. OSHA Publication 3148-01R (2004)
2) OSHA Fact Sheets: Workplace-violence. U.S. Department of Labor. Occupational Safety and Health Administration. http://www.osha.gov/OshDoc/toc_fact.html
3) World report on violence and health: summary. World Health Organization Geneva 2002. ISBN 92 4 154562 3 (NLM classification: HV 6625)
4) Brian Zaidman 2008. Minnesota Workplace Safety Report 2006. Policy Department, Research and Statistics
5) Sara B. Vyrostek, Joseph L. Annest, George W. Ryan. Surveillance for fatal and nonfatal injuries --- United
Stated 2001. Office of Statistics and Programming. National Center for Injury Prevention and Control. Septermber 3,
2004 / 53(S S07);1-57
6) Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report- Violence in the Workplace, 1993-99. U.S. Department of Justice. Office of Justice Programs. December 2001, NCJ 190076
7) David O’Neil Washington. Non-fatal workplace violence- an epidemiological report and empirical exploration of risk factors. University of Nebraska. 199359
8) DeVoe J, Peter K, Noonan M, Snyder T, Baum K. 2005. Indicators of school crime and safety 2005. Washington, DC: U.S. Departments of Education and Justice.
9) Predictors of non-fatal assault injury to public school teachers in Los Angeles City
10) Hashemi L,Webster BS. 1998. Non-fatal workplace violence workers’ compensation claims (1993–1996).
11) McGovern, L Kochevar, W Lohman, B Zaidman, S G Gerberich, J Nyman, and M Findorff-Dennis The cost of work-related physical assaults in Minnesota, 2000
12) OSHA’s $afety pays program- http://www.osha.gov/dcsp/smallbusiness/safetypays/estimator.html
13) DeVoe, J.F., Peter, K., Kaufamn, P., Ruddy, S.A., Miller, A.L., Planty, M., Snyder, T.D., Duhart, D.T., and Rand, M.R. Indicators of school crime and safety: 2002. Washington, DC: U.S. Departments of Education and Justice.
14) Binns, K., and Markow, D. (1999) The Metropolitan Life Survey of the American Teacher, 1999: Violence in America's Public Schools-- Five Years Later
15) Flaherty, L. (2001). School violence and the school environment. In: School Violence: Assessment, Management, Prevention, Shafii and Shafii, eds. American Psychiatric Publishing, Inc. Washington, DC. 25-52