Almost forgot!

With how excited I am for my dive trip this weekend, I almost forgot to inform you all of the really awesome event that starts tomorrow spans all the way through September 29th! Anyways....starting tomorrow (the 8th) Brisbane Festival kicks off. I'm not really too sure about what all is going on but by the looks of it, there is going to be a lot of celebrating over the next 20 days here in Brisbane. Every night, there is a lights and laser show on the river, incorporating some of the buildings from the city. There will be a lot of various music, dance, theater, comedy, etc shows dispersed throughout the festival and the final night, the river is lit up in fireworks. From what I can tell, it will be really fun and definitely a new experience to see Brisbane come to life for this 20 day celebration. Below is the link if you'd like to check it out for yourself:

Brissy Fest