Back to the sea

After a very long, stressful, and sleepless week I finally get to go diving again. I cannot wait to wetsuit-up, grab all my scuba gear, and take that giant stride back into the deep blue. For the next two days, I will be back in Byron Bay, diving the site I was supposed to on my first trip there. There's a huge chance we will get to see sharks and a slight chance to catch a glimpse of a whale or hear one as its passing by. After this past week of midterms I definitely need this mini break away from school and the city. Unfortunately, my midterms are not quite over. I still have one more critique and test on Monday, which means my weekend away isn't one completely free of school. Whenever I'm not in the water diving or out taking pictures, I will be studying away for my Music in Contemporary Contexts test and putting together a short overview of my first Typography project. Even with having to do school work over my mini-trip, I am still super excited to be back in the water...especially because I now have my own underwater camera to take photos and videos with! Now I will be able to show more of the world I love so dearly. Diving with a camera will definitely take some getting used--many of my first pictures will turn out blurry I'm guessing--but I am excited nevertheless.

Stay tuned for pictures from my little weekend getaway!

Cheers!