About

My name is Erin Welch and I am a sophomore at the University of Minnesota Duluth. This semester I have decided to take my studies abroad and I am studying at Griffith University located in Brisbane, Australia. I am studying at the South Bank Campus, home to the Queensland College of Arts....a perfect match for me and my pursuit of a degree in Graphic Design. I chose to study abroad because I love to travel and I figured why not get some schooling done while also seeing another part of the world? I have wanted to go to Australia ever since I was a little kid and I still can't believe it's actually happening now. I can't wait for the plethora of new experiences to come as part of this trip and I'll try my best to keep this blog updated with photos/entries of my adventures in the land down under. Cheers!

DSC_2716.JPG

One week...
That's right. Only one week until I board that plane and head on home to Minnesota. I know I haven't…
Jewellery and Small Objects final...
I figured I'd post the final outcome of my Jewellery and Small Objects class.... The project we worked on the…
October 17th, 2012
Also known as one of the best days of my life.....let me (try to) explain: First off, those of you…