1) We have our opening activity--groups chose what to purchase for their project
2) Follow-up questions: ask gropus how they went about deciding what to purchase, ask how it impacted their results
3) Have them free-write for 3-5 minutes about their beliefs regarding money and impact on student performance and future job earning potential--share with group.
4) As a large group, ask for responses and specifically why they believe what they do about money/result.
5) Ask our guiding questions--do we want these to be on the board and individuals to work in groups/discuss? Do we want to do this as a large group?
This is only a sample-what do you think?