Meeting Minutes 2/7/2007
Attendance: Aaron Westre, Tom Fisher, David McWilliams, Kate Gerhon
- There have been three ideas submissions so far.
- We need to alter the fliers that are up with an extended deadline. Also, print more and post around campus again. Aaron will handle this.
- Tom says we should post some of the questions we've been asking with this topic around campus to see if that generates interest. Come up with some questions to post around the school.
- Make a rolling board to advertise the journal.
- Proofs for issue 3 have been produced.
- The college is planning to implement a yearly theme. The first, which would happen next year, will probably be global climate change. Other topics, such as digital design and production, are in the discussion. The question for us is whether T/HERE should be a vehicle to publish the work that is generated under this theme each year. Our issue wouldn't be effected by this, but the next would be.
- Tom says we should plug the journal in the Alumni newsletter.