« Yvonne Jr.'s washcloth/possibly towel | Main | snowongrass.jpg »

Sam's Baby Shower

Sam's Baby Shower, originally uploaded by amy_elizabeth_west.

From left to right:
Evan, Laura, Charlot, Patt, Donna, Carolyn & Raggedy Ann (aka burrito baby) made by Laura and wrapped in swaddling blanket with crocheted edging by Tammy, Sam & Sam Jr. holding dada fish made by me & beautiful quilted ball by Charlot while surrounded by more gorgeous gifts, Diane, Cathy, Kris and Wendy.

I am sure your all having fun guys. Nice picture! Everyone looks nice.

Looks like all of you had fun on Sam's Baby Shower.

There are still things that I want to learn and this information help me to learn it. Thanks!

Thank you so much for giving me opportunity to learn this.

I'm new to the present blogosphere world of marketing, and have to compliment you in this particular post. Love it! I'm a small business owner, and spend a lot of my time meandering approximately these sites, trying to work out how to use what I'm grasping. I will, I find out it!

Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It's very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

You may have not intended to do so, but I think you have managed to express the state of mind that a lot of people are in. The sense of wanting to help, but not knowing how or where, is something a lot of us are going through.

Thanks for sharing Nine Tenths of the Universe: Sam's Baby Shower with us keep update bro love your article about Nine Tenths of the Universe: Sam's Baby Shower .