« Sam's Baby Shower | Main | Annual Morning Check for Bulbs Started Today »

snowongrass.jpg

snowongrass.jpg, originally uploaded by amy_elizabeth_west.

first real snow this year on the neighbor's ornamental grass. Imagine that if you fill a huge open space with more of the same, you'd get an idea of the prairie as it used to look.

What a beautiful ornamental grass! I actually like it. Christmas is really near.

Thank you so much for giving me opportunity to learn this.

It's invariably pleasant to encounter somebody who doubtlessly knows what they're talking about on the net. You absolutely know how to convey an contention to light and make it number one. More people ought to read this and get the point of this side of the story. I can not believe you're not more favored because you definitely have the talent.

Sorry for the off topic publish, but I am trying to buy a prom robe for my daughter and wished to get some opinions on the Faviana brand. Do you think she will prefer it?

I’m not positive I entirely agree with you on this post. Still I am always amenable to innovative concepts. Probably will have to feel about it. Great blog anyway

Hey I have been following your articles quite a lot & I must say that you come across as a pro in your area of study. You should start blogging more often , it would be really great.

Sorry for the huge review, but I'm really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it's the right choice for you.

I feel like you could probably teach a class on how to make a great blog. This is fantastic! I have to say, what really got me was your design. You certainly know how to make your blog more than just a rant about an issue. Youve made it possible for people to connect. Good for you, because not that many people know what theyre doing.

I have to agree. We cannot trust EITHER party. They have both sold us out. It is a case of whoever is not in power blaming the one that is. We Americans have been so comfortable for so long that we dont think this can happen to us. Sort of like a young girl reading all about other gals being raped but goes walking in a bad neighborhood in the middle of the night thinking It cant happen to me. BULL. It IS happening, folks and we had better WAKE UP before it goes any further.Unfortunately, I think it has already passed the point of no return. What is left is a lot of protests, a civil war, lots of people dying and the rest being left with taking the mark and living as slaves to the one world government.And unfortunately, many of you will just sit back, drink your beer, watch American Idol, or CSI or whatever it is you escape to just trying to avoid dealing with it.But many of us will go down fighting for YOUR freedom to do so!

Cant find the “Tweet This” button on this page??