What Data Can I Expect to Get from the 2010 Census?
In 2010, there were only 10 questions covering:
- how many people live here
- how old they are
- what sex they are
- how they are related
- how they define their race
- how they define their ethnicity
- whether their home is owned, rented, or no payment required
- whether the people in this house sometimes live elsewhere (college, nursing homes, prison, military, etc)
For recent data on any other socio-economic topics, users must now use the American Community Survey.