Up Your Architecture was founded in 2007 as a way to organize my thoughts and information regarding my M.Arch thesis at the University of Minnesota's School of Architecture. As part of my investigation of re-integrating commercial structures into the local rebuilding efforts I packed up for my final semester of study and moved to Biloxi, Mississippi. After I completed my thesis, I packed up my life and moved back down south to work for the Gulf Coast Community Design Studio

Over the past three years I have worked all along the Gulf Coast of Mississippi beginning in our main office and then moving west to Hancock County to work in our first branch office located in Bay Saint Louis. During my time with the GCCDS I have had the opportunity to do GIS mapping of the Coast documenting both innundation, land use, and the rebuilding efforts, as well as a plethora of architectural projects focused on rebuilding and replacing housing lost during Hurricane Katrina as well as future development of work force housing.

Follow upyourarch on Twitter