Chapter 485: Don't Let Up!

vote08.jpg

Updates coming soon. And just like with my quest to right the ship I urge all Obama supporters to not slow down riding this wave of positive press and not go out and Barack the Vote. Volunteer! Advocate! Educate! Converse!

As for my extended absence, the long and short of it is that I was up in Minnesota for a week to help out. For those of you who read the blog, you know that my Dad had surgery in February of 2007 to remove a cancerous tumor. He recently had a relapse so I went up north to help out for a while. He's doing well now and thanks to everyone for their support.

Today's post is to announce that there will be some changes to the site with regular updates focused on architecture on the web on Tuesdays called *click*itecture as well as a rotating feature on Thursdays between a pair of new segments: Q and Arch featuring interviews with designers as well as Collarquial which is architectural commentary. Science Fridays with Sam will continue as well as the triumphant return of Poetry Corner and Get to Know the Coast.

Thanks to everyone for asking about the blog and checking in. Hopefully you'll be rewarded soon.

COMING TUESDAYS:
clickitecture.jpg

COMING THURSDAYS:
q&arch.jpg

collarchquial.jpg

RETURNING FRIDAY:
sciencewithsam.jpg

RETURNING SOON:
knowthecoastbanner.jpg