1. On the plane from Chicago to London, a rude woman in front of Mary shoved her chair back in her face and I proceeded to call her out and alert the stewardess.
2. During our security check-in in London, this man was agressively yelling at his sons by saying: "Respect yo self!" The poor boy was only being antsy! It is now a big inside joke with our community.
3. I decided to take my braids out around the country of South Africa which resulted in tumbleweeds in various places.
4. At the beauty shop, the womans daughter was misbehaving so the woman decided to scold her daughter by saying "LOOK AT YO LIFE". The poor daughter is only 3.
5. Courtney and her theatrical and dramatic explanations are ALWAYS funny.
6. Greg discovering what 'dougie' means.
7.Every eating experience had some kind of hilarious outcome,
8. Late night conversations with house 14.
9.Getting to meet new people and build new friendships.
10. Studying abroad and having so many monumental experiences.