« The built enivornment and me! | Main

Presenting

Well this will probably be more boring of a blog, but I'll try and keep it as exciting as I can. There are many ways I know how and have seen to present a term project. The norm is powerpoint, I've seen slideshows through this program since grade school and have been making projects with it since then. Of course I don't use nearly as many sounds or animations as I did back in the day (which was a Wednesday by the way), but I still use it just as effectively as back then. The only problem with powerpoint is its boring, its been overdone, few will pay much attention if they have to go through yet another powerpoint presentation, so perhaps it's time for a change.

We could create a movie or documentary. I really enjoy those, the only problem is I don't have a video camera, but someone in my group might. If they do, I'll look into it, because that could not only be very engaging to the viewer but fun to make at that.

I heard someone mention creating a design for a billboard, which I think is a great idea, especially with the nature of the project at stake. I just question if enough information could be put into such a design to fulfill all the requirements of the project. But again, it is something I'll look more into with my group mates.

Finally, we could present our idea as a model. Part of the solution to our project, I believe, is a new kind of building that is very affordable, we could create a model of that.

As of now I'm not sure what we'll do, but if we have the materials, and the rest of my group is on board, I think a documentary/video would be a great idea.