BA1001 assigment 4

For my BA1001 class, I am supposed to write a blog, therefore teaching myself this technology. So in the next few paragraphs, I will write about myself as suggested in the assignment directions. First of all, I decided to attend the University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management because it is a good school. Not only that but I also had some interest in Business, and Carlson is a more prestigious business school than many of its competitors.
Right now I am considering several majors simply because I have a lot of interests. Honestly, I'm not even sure if business is the career for me, but I'm going to try it out and see if it fits me. Some of the majors I am considering now are International Business and Marketing. I don't know that much about many business careers, but I do think the creative angle of the Marketing major would suit my personality well. As for the possible International Business major, I really love learning about different cultures and the way their societies work, so working with these other countries with an International Business major would teach my a lot about these different cultures.

Continue reading "BA1001 assigment 4" »