Spot and follows analysis

When I first wrote the blog about Whitney Houston's death it was fairly soon after it happened. As the days went on, more and more stories filled the internet and her face dominated the nightly news.

I got my information for the blog primarily from an article by the Wall Street Journal. In the days to follow, the newspaper would publish multiple articles, from information about the singers funeral, to how she was honored at the Grammy Awards.

The day following the article, the newspaper released an article about Houston's movie 'Sparkle,' set to release in August.

The new story focuses more about the film and less about the details of Houston's death because by now, most news outlets had covered most of the details. The next day it was more about finding additional information about the singers life. Following this report, more and more context on Houston's life was released and is still being released today.