Week 9

•Current definition of a leader- Independent, open minded, excepting of individualism, and can maintain positive outlook, while being energizing, dependable, strong, and creative .
•How the reading changed my definition is: This week the reading I feel did not change my fundamental definition of a leader, but enhanced it. Week talk a lot about conflicts and the different additives that can arise in conflict and how to deal with conflict.
•Weeks article still makes me feel that my fundamental definition of a leader should still consist of an Independent, open minded, excepting of individualism, and can maintain positive outlook, while being energizing, dependable, strong, and creative .I feel that to deal with conflict you need to be open mind and excepting of individualism and Weeks articles talks gives a lot of insist on the ingredients of why conflict exists and how a good leader can deal approach it (Week 1992).

Grades: 10 out of 10 points possible.
Clarity of the new definition: 2 out of 2 points
Thoughtfulness of the analysis: 6 points out of 6 points
Grammar, spelling, and APA style: 2 out of 2 points

This page contains a single entry by wileb010 published on July 23, 2010 1:29 PM.

Week 8 was the previous entry in this blog.

Week 10 is the next entry in this blog.