BioArt Definition - Amanda Yeager

BioArt to me I think is artwork involving anything living or that was once living. At the start of the semester I thought of BioArt as being just a form of art having to do with nature and things like that but through the course of the class I came to realize BioArt can include much, much more than what I had originally thought. The different forms of what you could call BioArt that we looked up and blogged about really helped me to see that things can be interpreted differently depending on how you looked at it and it made me see how people can think about something so much differently but still have everything tie in together and make sense in that way. So this class did change my perspective on Bioart to a significant degree and really made it so much broader than I thought it actually was. Bioart can really be anything you want it to be depending on your own personal view of it.

This page contains a single entry by yeage034 published on December 16, 2009 12:26 PM.

BioArt Definition (Charlene Bogonko) was the previous entry in this blog.

BioArt Definition (Brianna Mattson) is the next entry in this blog.