Issues- Arduino not being able to program when running off of power source---
- fixed by running it off of the power from the computer
- Sensing when not being touched (common values include: 125, 0, 90, 30)
- messed with threshold values didn't seem to effect anything
- added in some preventative measures in code
- didn't really help
- suspect that it is the sensing pad that is misreading
what needs to be done
think about how to make a more reliable sensing pad
check to see if new code works with motor driving board---
current code -
New Berlin (Wisconsin) Company-
Here is our final report for the project. This contains recommendations for the continuation of the project.
Here is the code that takes input from the sensor and drives the motors.
This is the .zip file containing the circuit board layout files used to order the board.
The local source for the resin used to cast the sculptural interface is Sterling Supply, Inc.
459 Harding St Ne
Minneapolis, MN 55413