Artist Presentation Guide
Chose a contemporary (living) artist or collaborative group of artist as the focus of your presentation.
Select an artist whose work relates to the areas that we are exploring in our course: digital imaging, sound art, video art, interactive art, experimental art.
Include the following in your Artist Presentation:
- Background information about the artist.
- Discuss what attracted you to the work of this artist.
- Highlight two examples of this artist's work and use these to describe the artist's relationship to the ideas that inform this work.
-Describe how these works relate to the artist's larger body of work.
- Relate this artist, via content, process, technology, perspective, etc. to that of another contemporary artist or artists from another time period.
- Discuss how this artist's work informs your own thinking.
>>>>>Following your presentation<<<<<
- enter a post on the blog that includes the information described above
- links to examples of the artist's work
- Statement describing how this artist's work and/or process informs your thinking.