"Know How" Experience:
- making art: I have been making mixed media sculpture/installation art for about 10 years.
- using a computer: Basic proficiency with word processors. In past have worked some with Final Cut Express, Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- using hand tools and power tools: I'm comfortable in a wood shop and some tools in a metals shop.
- using a sewing machine: Comfortable with basic sewing.
- using a laser cutter and other computer controlled machines: Very little experience.
- programming: Basic level.
- working with electronics: Very basic level.
- soldering: Basic level.
- installation art: My work moves between sculpture and installation art.
- interactive art: Have designed/made several interactive pieces.
- video: Basic level.
- sound art: Have designed/made several sound art pieces.
- photography: Began my art practice photographing with and processing black & white film.
- sculpture: My work moves between sculpture and installation art.
- electronic music: No experience.
- drawing: Not my expertise.
- I forgot to mention that I have experience with mold making, and metal, resin and wax casting.