Recently in projects Category

Pafoua's Final Project (Stop and Motion)

This is my final project. It's title, "The Little Grasshopper". "The Little Grasshopper" is a stop and motion animation with audio and music.

The Little Grasshopper

Mina's Movie project

http://mediamill.cla.umn.edu/mediamill/embedqt/88167

Stop Motion Project

This is my stop motion project titled "Traffic Control". This is a better version of the one that I previously posted a week ago because it's longer than 8 seconds. :)

Traffic Control

My AWESOME Final Cut Project

Stop Motion Project

My file is too big to be uploaded and I am currently too frustrated to make it smaller. Therefore, I've upload it somewhere else and have included the link below. I used another program and couldn't figure out how to speed things down so, it's real fast. Meaning, my clip is super short, 8 seconds. If I had it my way, it would of been a little over a minute.

Click here to watch!

Stop Motion Project

I am having a hard time exporting my file to the correct format (the format that allows me to upload it to the blog)!!! Therefore, I can't upload my project. Maybe I'll try it another day. :/

Olivers 2 minute composition

fortunecookie.wav

I really wish I wasn't so pressed for time because I was having some serious problems with Audacity, and am not so happy with the final work, but it could be worse i guess.