CAD Design Finalized

View imageView image
The Velolab design has been finalized as a CAD file, and the body is almost done being built out in polystyrene. The website is under construction and will be fully updated with images and links soon!

A very nice niche blog, and a good design there sparks Simplicity yet complex algorithm of the internet. Thank You

Fairly good posting here,. I never considered that I'll catch any data like that ,however your put up really assist me.Superior things are sharing here.I like your put up ,Now I'm waiting in your subsequent post.So hold writing.

I feel like you could probably teach a class on how to make a great blog. This is fantastic! I have to say, what really got me was your design. You certainly know how to make your blog more than just a rant about an issue. Youve made it possible for people to connect. Good for you, because not that many people know what theyre doing.

This page contains a single entry by sam.w.starr@gmail.com published on August 4, 2009 11:26 PM.

the newest design for the trailer was the previous entry in this blog.