post documentation of your embodied sound presentation
include any of the follow forms that will best communicate the experience of your work and how you created it:
- video of your embodied sound work - especially if you presented it as participatory, performance, or a hybrid experience. [the iMac in W123 has video files of all presentations in a folder on the desktop (thanks to Vanessa for recording).
Use the vlc application to open the video files.
- photo of the work as you presented it
- drawing or sketch of the whole and/or elements of your embodied sound project
- technical notes that both document the process for you and give others insight into how you approached your embodied sound work
- links to related software, electronics, inspirations, etc.
- questions that you feel are currently unresolved in your embodied sound work at this time or questions that you are interested in pursuing further