Site Sound(or how I learned to stop worrying and love the atom)

The site sound as I chose to relay it, was more a less an experimental process involving The creation of the SSS or suitcase sound system. Harvesting parts from my time machine I put a 12 inch sub in a suitcase, with a car amp, and some old speakers from the electro-pile in w123, mixed with some hot glue, and wires. The result was a really heavy suitcase that is really loud. The possibilities with the SSS are endless, it is both tool and art.10132011079.jpg
Observe the secret of its power is 12 inches
10132011080.jpg
And you can be stylish when you need to have an airport dance party!!!!
There were 3 segments to the experimentation, Piezo on a stick, transducer (or what are you listening to?), and an ongoing study of the effect of musical interventions

This was really well executed and served as inspiration for my own project later in the term. I love the image of a suitcase, the connotations that go with that, and all the options for sounds to project. It's unsuspecting if you can't see the speaker side and definitely spiced up some people's days.

Also, I appreciate all the help you offered Candice and I!

Groove on.

I dream of a world where 9 out of ten breifcases in existance are modeled after yours.