Everyday Use

I would say in general there isn't a specific concept to remember in five years. I already use psychology in my everyday life, therefore I would obviously use it again thereafter. To be specific whenever thinking about society I would use psychology. When thinking of people's ability to do things and how they think I would question many thing's relating to psychology. If I was to choose, I think I would use social psychology the most in five years I would say. Everyone's lives revolves around each other so they're going to question about how each other behave, and I know I'm one of those who would use psychology to persuade myself to believe in how people behave.

Psychology.gif

I think overall, I would think of any psychology concepts regardless of whichever one it is. This is again because like many others I get very curious with how this or that works with people's minds and why people behave this way or how they behave. Even though I would not use specific terms from the psychology 1001 class to describe what something is, I would still use the concepts that I remember. I feel that even though five years from now, when I have forgotten about what I learned from psychology I would still use it in my own way not knowing that I am using it.

What would you say about this? Do you think psychology is used everyday even if it's five years from now?

It is really curious to know how this or that works with people's minds.Specific physiological processes are certainly a matter of great interest to me!
Rental