Myer Briggs Personality Test

As we have learned, there are two primary ways to measure personality, and the most common methods used are nomothetic. Of course the one we have learned in class is the big five, but interestingly it is not the only wide spread used one. There are other widely accepted tests.

mbti1-en.jpg

I took a different type of personality test relatively recently, Called the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. And I think it is a very interesting test. And similar to the big Five, it measures mainly on four dimensions as seen in the chart above. I personally got ENFJ (commonly known as the teacher) (which is Extroversion, Intuition, Feeling and Judgement). The first two I was not surprised. However the last two dimensions I was surprised. Anyway, when you take a legitimate test, you will get a more personalized score that describes how you scored within each dimension( there are sub traits for those traits)