Adrenaline : Push your body beyond its limit

Adrenaline is a hormone manufactured by the adrenal glands. When you are in adrenaline.jpghigh-stress or physically exhilarating situations, the adrenal glands release adrenaline into the blood. Adrenaline causes changes in the body to make it more efficient for "fight or flight", like stimulating heart rate, constricting blood vessels and dilating pupils. What suprises me most is that your body literally know when you are in any sort of dangerous, scary, or life threatening situations as well as situations that require you to do something beyong the limit of our body.

When I was 10 years old,I was riding my new bike on the driveway.Because I just learned how to ride,I wasn't used to it yet.Suddenly,someone was walking toward me.In that moment, I forgot how to stop and I couldn't control my bike.I was going to fall down. At that instant,I noticed that the way I was falling I would have broken my tail bone. Out of nowhere adrenaline kicked in.I cushioned my fall with my elbow. Fortunately´╝îI only bruised my elbow and knee.How amazing adrenaline is!

There is no doubt that we can't live without adrenaline.However,what will happen if our body releases adrenaline too much?What's the mechanism to balance the amount of adrenaline.