Not enough sleep in college...

Being a full-time student at any university / college can be stressful as is. Also having other responsibilities such as a job or being involved with sports can definitely cause for many all nighters and sleep deprivation. Studies show that it is recommended that college students get 9 hours of sleep. However most college students only obtain about 6-7 hours of sleep. Have you ever crammed all night for a test, and then feel both mentally and physically exhausted the next day? Our body needs to obtain the stage of REM sleep in order for us to function at our best. Sleep
I know from personal experience that it's a rare occasion when I get to sleep for 8-9 hours. I tend to notice that I feel much better and find it easier to retain material while studying when I am able to have 8-9 hours of sleep. How much sleep do you receive? Would you say it's enough or would u like to receive more?

I personally receive only 5 hours of sleep each day and it's clearly not enough. However, like most teenagers, I am way too energetic to go to sleep before 10 and too tired to get up before 6. I guess the only way to improve our sleeping quality would be napping...

Sleep when you're dead! Now if you had night classes, you could maybe sleep in during the day like I do myself.