Actions speak louder than words!

Have you ever talked to somebody who you can clearly tell has no interest in conversing with you? Or have you ever had a conversation with somebody who you have no interest in conversing with? People can tell a lot about your emotions and feelings according to your body language and gestures. For example something very common especially in current day is talking to someone who is texting on their phone. This can be taken as a very rude gesture and can give off the message that you are clearly not as important as the person receiving the text. body gestures

Body gestures/ language can display the mood you are feeling today. For example, lets say you just got an "A" on a midterm, some people might throw their hands up in the air and shout "YES!". However even if you just through your hands up in the air with a smile, most people would be able to tell you are in a ecstatic mood. Even while in class, or in a sitting position, if an individual is slouching then we can assume the person is sad or not content with their current state. In class tomorrow can you determine peoples emotions by their gestures?

My favorite post was "training my pup" because I found it very interesting how training a pup is affected by a critical period or event during brain development. This is very true in making sure a dog knows to use the bathroom outside, or to not bite humans.

My next favorite post was "Abortion another form of birth control" because it brought up a highly controversial topic that is up for much debate in terms of how to view abortion. The key fact that stood out to me was how the brain begins to develop after 18 days of fertilization. I am against abortion and even more now knowing that the brain begins to develop this early in the process.

My third favorite post was "Truth and Lies..." because it brings up yet another highly controversial topic. I agree with the fact that even though researches argue they can prove when someone is lying using a lie detector test, how can we be sure these test are even accurate. So many factors can influence people responses even if they seem as if they're lying.

Nice post Chris. This reminds me of poker players. Imagine if every time a poker player got good cards, he jumped up and down and yelled "yes!!!", he might give away that he has a good hand. Thats why, poker payers have t o hide their true emotions through their poker faces. If they have really good poker faces, than it can be hard for their opponents to judge their facial expressions.

Nice post Chris. This reminds me of poker players. Imagine if every time a poker player got good cards, he jumped up and down and yelled "yes", he might give away that he has a good hand. That’s why, poker payers have to hide their true emotions. If they have really good poker faces, than it can be hard for their opponents to judge their facial expressions and their emotions. Your blog also reminded me of a former Minnesota basketball player, Mark Blount. He never showed any emotion. The guy could have made the game winning shot of the NBA finals and wouldn't have cracked a smile. On the other hand, there are other players such as Kevin Garnett or Ray Lewis who pound their chest and jump up and down every other play. I think its interesting how different people express different range.

Yes body language plays a key part in our judgment of others.

Only much of the time we are not completely aware of how it influences what we believe about another person.

Some people are better at it than others, especially women, who tend to pay more attention to body language and emotion than men.

I don't always interpret checking one's phone as a sign of non interest. People are easily distracted by the pleas of others and I find that checking the phone to be a way to withdraw when in a socially awkward, nervous or tense situation.

Eye contact will often be the best reading for what another person is actually thinking and feeling.

Takker for å kunne skrive her.. Ville bare legge igjen en poker lenke til min side for de som er interessert i det adressen er: http://www.bestepokersider.com

Yes, but when it comes to poker players, reversed psycology can be used.

https://twitter.com/paultheuglydog/status/356822660979769344/photo/1 I slouch all the time. I don't slouch because I am sad, I slouch because it is more comfortable than sitting up straight.