why people love video games

In the discussion section this week, we discussed the question whether restriction is needed for video games. After that, I came up with another question, why people love video games.
My opinion is, people love video games because it can give people a chance to experience a totally different life. Not everyone can be a great football player and win the champion every year. But most of us can purchase "NFL 2012" and won everything in that game. Not everyone witness the World War, but most of us can get a "Call of duty 5" and imagine themselves as part of the war.
That is why video games producer need to make the video game violence and unreal. Because no one want to experience daily scene and daily feeling in a video game. Can you imagine a 14 years old boy playing video game which simulate cooking in kitchen or cleaning bedroom?KJL%LVMZ)(QN2T6WEKXSGSF.jpg

my favorite one is Animals Lie by rosen685, I really love the picture, which really explain everything in the whole entry

second one is HONEY BADGER DON'T CARE!!!! by Mossa . The honey badger is just so cute

my third choice is Does your significant other look like he/she could be your sibling? from sunxx592. the content is really interesting.

I think the closest we get to virtual experience that boys might like in the kitchen is Cake Boss.

http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/tv/cake-boss

Cleaning a bedroom will never be fun for a 14 year old.