Something we all do . . .

conformity_115465.jpg

Many people care what the label on the inside of their shirt says and just can't bear to send their children to public school. However, in the society we live, it is a highly unattainable dream for those who wish for it.

Ever wonder why all of the houses look alike? It is society slowly trying to make us conform. Those are the perfect houses to own, and everyone should have one. In addition, the most expensive brand name clothes are usually a dead giveaway. It is a scary thing to know that we are surrounded by this. However, instead of living by what everyone else is doing, choose to live by your own rules and be successful.

Favorite Blogs:
The Creation of a Psychopath: It was easy to relate to and had good examples which I use myself.
The Education Paradigm: I especially enjoyed the video and found it thought provoking.