The Final Countdown (duhduh duh duh, duhduhduh duh duh)

As most of you know, and all of you should know, we're approaching finals week. Among other things, this means long hours in the library, late nights, and less sleep than normal. I doubt many of you would disagree if I argued that finals week is one of the most stressful weeks of the year.

How are we able to cope with stress? The answer is pretty generic; maintain regular sleep patterns, eat healthy foods, and exercise when time permits. This is obviously tougher with the time constraints of finals week, but it's nonetheless important. In addition, creating a schedule for yourself and sticking to it can reduce the stress of studying for your exams. It also never hurts to laugh!

In short, don't be like this guy;

Yeah, I can relate to this. Humor is a huge stress reducer (thanks for this clip) and I think it's a big part of the reason we find a lot of politically incorrect jokes hilarious (like Family Guy jokes). Life's short, and if someone tells a racist or a dead babies joke, would you rather laugh, or be offended? I know I'd rather laugh.
During the Cold War, lots of silly terms were coined to describe weapons used by, injuries sustained by, and deaths of the soldiers who fought. Why? Because if they didn't laugh about it, how could they possibly get through such trauma?
Similarly, how can we get through finals week without Family Guy?? (We can't.)