Recreating college days

So, I have realized that there is not too much different between very active people and very inactive folks; for instance, both tend to sleep and eat more then the general population. Today, I rode 14 miles and averaged 13 mph (a bit less then normal, demonstrating that I need to ride more) and have come back and collapsed with cereal and pudding. I am watching "Everyday Italian" on the Food Network and the host is showing the best looking food ever. The Italian version of smores is a slice of baguette, brushed with butter and waith granulated sugar, heated, and topped with a piece of bitersweet chocolate and a toasted marshmallow. I might die fromdrooling too much.

I just finished off the milk in the carton rather then get up and take it to the fridge. Wow.

Oh, now she is making a pasta salad with orzo, garbanzo beans, red onion, basil, mint, and grape tomatoes. Why am I watching the Food Network, because all I want to do is eat everything I see?! However, the background music is horrible; it sounds like something from a film starring Ron Jeremy.

The big agenda for today is doing the dishes. Right now this seems like a monumental task.

Posted by woodw032 at May 23, 2005 3:45 PM