What I wanted to be when I was younger was pretty much nothing, I had never thought about it to tell you the truth. I love winter, but once you start driving you will hate it, because it's so icy and it's hard to control your car. I want to go into journalism now. I think it's great that you want to be a teacher, where would you like to teach? I can't believe you have 8 siblings. Do you have to share your things with them all the time?
Well I hope to hear back from you,
Stacy

Posted by at 12:20 AM

Hey Lincoln

Nobody wrote to me this week but I will still write to you guys. What are your favorite tv shows. I love Conan O'Brien, he's so funny. I'm really interested to know what if any, your favorite classes are. I hope to hear from some of you.
See you later,
Stacy Woolf

Posted by at 2:52 PM

some tips that have helped me to be successful in school are the following
1. Study. I know that it's hard, reading a text book is really boring I will not disagree with that, but you have to do it even if you don't want to.
2. Relax. don't worry about a paper that you have a few days to write. Write only a few things one day and a few the next day until you have it done. Another thing that really helps is having your mom or dad prof read your paper.
3. On weekends have fun. Nobody expects you to do homework all weekend, but make sure that you do finish it. Weekends are suppose to be fun, it gives you a break from school. And we all know that you guys need a break.

Posted by at 3:01 PM

More for Lincoln

I thinks it's really exciting that you want to go to college. Don't ever give up on that. I was an editor of my high school newspaper and I'm glad that you like to write stories. Keep writing and it will pay off in the end I promise. My favorite subject was my yearbook class. I was lucky enough to help make my school's yearbook. I also liked orchestra I made a lot of friends. If you get a chance to play music then you should because it's really cool to be able to do something that not a lot of other people can do. I do like challenges in school it keeps life interesting. I would really like to know more about you. I have a few more questions I would like to ask you so I can know you better.
1.Are you excited for winter to come?
2.What's your favorite holiday?
3.What is your family like? Do you have any brothers or sisters?

Posted by at 3:01 PM

More for Lincoln

1.Are you excited for winter to come?
2.What's your favorite holiday?

Posted by at 3:00 PM

1.Are you excited for winter to come?
2.What's your favorite holiday?

Posted by at 3:00 PM

1.Are you excited for winter to come?
2.What's your favorite holiday?

Posted by at 3:00 PM

1.Are you excited for winter to come?
2.What's your favorite holiday?

Posted by at 3:00 PM

Lincoln Students

The first thing that I want you to know about myself is that I wait till the last day to turn assignments in. I do not recomend you students do that. When I was in middle school I didn't do very well and I had to go to summer school. I learned from that experience and now I'm in college. Just to let everyone know that it's ok to make mistakes but always learn from them. The second thing I would like you to know about me is that I have the fatist cat in the world. She use to weigh 32 pounds but know she's about 27 pounds. The third thing I would like you guys to know about me is that I have ADD and I still made it in the world. Don't ever let anyone tell you guys that you are unable to do something, because that's a lie.

Some questions I have for you guys are very simple.
1. What's your favorite part about school and why?
2. What's your least favorite thing about school and why?
3. What is your school day like? From begining to end please.

I hope you guys don't get to bored with my letter, and I look forward to reading about you.

Posted by at 9:30 PM

Lincoln

There several differences between Lincoln Community school and my school of Fred Moore. One of the major effects that I have noticed which hurts the proccess of teaching the children of this school is the income of the students's parents. On average the income per capita in a houshold in the year of 2000 were $14,600. In my neighborhood the average income is $24,041. I a child has two parents then the household income would come to $29,200 that is not a lot of money. The reason why the hosehold income is important is that out of every paycheck a certain percent goes towards their school. If the taxpayers are poor then the school is going to be poor, which will affect the students education. One of the ways that education will suffer is the fact that the school won't be able to afford enought teachers. This will result in more students per teacher, the students will not be able to get the attention they diserve. I every student has a question there is no way one single teacher will be able to help them all, so some of the students will not know how to do the work. Since the parents cannot afford to buy their kids crayons and markers the school will end up paying for some but there won't be enough to go around.

Posted by at 3:19 PM