What can I do with a Certificate or Master of Science degree in Scientific & Technical Communication?
Thursday, March 29, 2012, 12:00-1:30
Nolte Center, 315 Pillsbury Drive SE, Minneapolis Campus, University of Minnesota
The event is free and includes a pizza lunch.
Join past, current, and prospective students--plus community partners from business and industry--
to learn how writers, designers, planners, and problem solvers in S&TC start and advance their careers.
Who should attend?
* Graduates and undergraduates interested in writing, designing, and planning communications for businesses, non-profits, and institutions
* Managers looking for talented technical communicators
* Current technical communicators interested in advancing their careers
Students, come to learn:
* What are hiring managers looking for?
* What should be in my portfolio?
* Best and worst cover letter ideas.
* The technical communication job outlook.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with RSVP in the subject line.