Job: Marketing Production Specialist
Employer: Piper Jaffray
Piper Jaffray is seeking a Marketing Production Specialist in our Minneapolis, MN office. The marketing production specialist is responsible for online and offline marketing collateral production in accordance with Piper Jaffray brand standards. S/he handles production needs for advertising and print collateral (ads, brochures, fact sheets, mailers); conference and event materials (conference books, signage), and HTML e-mail blasts (newsletters, announcements, invitations). The position is also responsible for regularly updating and maintaining content on the Piper Jaffray Web sites and intranet.
The production specialist provides support and assistance to multiple business lines across Piper Jaffray, working under the direction of the marketing manager for each project. S/he will work closely with printers, publishers and compliance to ensure all deliverables meet necessary specifications before publication.
Additional tasks and projects as assigned.
* Produces print and online marketing collateral; updates corporate templates, presentation slides and other documents.
* Produces and publishes large scale conference books, signage and other event materials.
* Creates and deploys HTML e-mail blasts, ensures satisfactory rendering across e-mail clients, and maintains distribution lists.
* Maintains library of company photos, biographies and other marketing assets. Assists in modifying high resolution photos to support different size, color and resolution requirements as necessary. Coordinates photos shoots when needed for employee headshots.
* Tracks and updates rights-managed image files for renewal and compliance requirements.
* Fulfills logo requests and supports adherence to corporate brand standards.
* Proactively seeks opportunities for cost savings and efficiencies to streamline production processes.
* Serves as backup proofreader for marketing documents.
* 2 years experience in print and online marketing production
* Bachelor's degree in graphic design, marketing, communications or related field.
* Fluent in HTML and CSS
* Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Experience working in a demanding environment under tight deadlines
* Highly attentive to detail
* Experience adhering to branding and style guides
* Experience with Flash, Microsoft Sharepoint, ExactTarget and/or analytics software
* Experience in financial or B2B industry
* Copywriting or editing experience