Job: Technical Writing Intern
Employer: Soulo Communications
Soulo Communications is excited to announce the creation of a paid Technical Writing Intern position in our NE Minneapolis office.
Who We Are
Soulo Communications is a full-service communications firm offering comprehensive content development solutions and communication strategies that are carefully designed to meet our clients' unique goals. Our technical clients range from Fortune 100 companies to small start-ups, with a broad range of products and services including medical devices, industrial combustion controls, home environmental controls, scientific measurement, health care, clinical evaluation, IT technology and infrastructure, and industrial monitoring.
What We're Like
Soulo Communications is a small, multi-faceted team of individuals with diverse backgrounds and unique skill sets. Our work schedules are flexible, and our work environment is casual.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Writing, editing, and assembling technical literature.
· Managing multi-lingual documents.
· Developing creative information design solutions for data or technical illustrations.
· Using the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) and Framemaker.
· Working with clients to develop and execute communications strategies.
· You will be able to work remotely provided the work gets done. If you choose to do so, you must provide your own computer and software.
Qualifications and Skills
Soulo Communications is looking for an honest, enthusiastic, creative, hard working, and good-humored individual to join our technical communication team. While your job description may change depending on the projects you are working on, you should generally have the following qualifications and skills.
· Junior or Senior-level student in Scientific and Technical Communication.
· Competency using the Adobe Creative Suite. Framemaker experience is a plus.
· Ability to work under tight deadlines.
· Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction.
· Excellent communication skills; especially written.
· Excellent problem solving and strategic planning.
We offer very competitive hourly rates for our interns.
How To Apply
Send a letter, resume, and samples to email@example.com.