Job: Learning Materials Coordinator (Training, Instructional Design, Technical Writing) Intern
Sagitec is seeking two Learning Materials Coordinator Interns (Trainer / Instructional Designer / Technical Writer) in our Little Canada, MN office. Sagitec is a software engineering company that develops custom software for public / government pension agencies nationwide. The Learning Materials Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Communication and Learning Shared Services Team in creating instructor-led and e-learning training materials, as well as developing user manuals and other help documentation to assist end users after training ends.
This is a great experience for a recent graduate wanting to gain experience in technical writing, instructional design, or training.
*Potential for full time job opportunities with Sagitec when the internship is complete.
• Bachelor's Degree in Education, Instructional Design, Multimedia, Communications, Technical Communications, or similar field
• Well-spoken and able to articulate ideas
• Confident leading small group presentations
• Quick learner, especially when learning new software
• Interest in writing and design
• Creative and analytical thinking skills
Proficiency in any of the following software programs is a plus:
• Adobe Captivate
• Advanced Features of MS Word (TOC, headers, footers, complex tables, orientation changes within document, etc.)
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to Stephanie Schrankler at firstname.lastname@example.org.