Company: Aerotek www.aerotek.com
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and write "Documentation Technician Application" in the subject line. Position is filling quickly, so send only a resume at this time.
Title: Documentation Technician
Environment: Company that manufactures Printed Circuit Boards. This is a small family owned business.
Location: Wyoming, MN
Hours/Length: Long term opportunity, working M-F 7:30am-4pm
- Bachelors degree
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Paint or paint.net and able to learn and use new software quickly
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines without being micromanaged
- This is an entry level position. This company is willing to train on procedures, software, etc.
- 60-80% of this position will include: The Documentation Technician will be responsible for writing test instructions, test procedures, and directions of assembly. This will be based upon watching/ reviewing engineers and technicians while they design, build, test, and assemble the products.
- Other duties: Responsible for addressing simple ECO's (Engineering Change Order) like changing BOM's (Bill of Materials). Also responsible for creating simple drawings within software programs
- This person will be working independently, however, they will utilize their resources among their different departments (engineering, inventory, purchasing, and assembly) to complete the documents within a timely manner.
- Will be learning Solid Works, Altium, PCAD, MPLAB IDE, Atmel Studio, and Jobboss
Process moving forward: Students will have to be pre-screened by me, which includes an interview, reference checks, and computer test before they would potentially get an interview with the client.
Please feel free to find me on LinkedIn. I post positions on a daily basis. Just search "Nichole Budnicki".
651.252.3290 Fax www.linkedin.com/in/budnicki/
The greatest compliment to our business is a referral. If you know of someone seeking new opportunities, please forward them my contact information.