Census 2010 (completed)

I received my 2010 Census, and filled it out in less than 5 minutes. I was hoping to receive the long form, but according to the Census wikipedia entry this option was phased out. Oh well....

Posted by wrjacobs at 5:39 PM

Census 2010

Yesterday I received a letter from the Census Bureau informing me that I'd receive a 2010 Census form in about a week, and that I should return it promptly. I'm looking forward to this, as I am not sure if I've ever filled out one. I was too young, of course, the first two times a Census was taken while I've been alive: 1970 (age 2) and 1980 (12). In the spring of 1990 I was just about to turn 22 and graduate from Georgia Tech, but don't remember seeing a form at my apartment...maybe my roommate filled it out? In 2000 I was here in Minneapolis, and living solo in an apartment. I have no memory of receiving anything then either. Let's hope that the 2010 form does indeed show up....

Posted by wrjacobs at 7:18 PM

American Legacy Magazine

The Summer 2009 issue of American Legacy Magazine finally arrived this week...6 months late. The website lists the Fall 2009 issue as the most current (!); who knows when that one will show up. I hope that they are not having serious financial (and/or other) problems, as the magazine is great!

Posted by wrjacobs at 9:39 AM