Week 5

Last week's defintion: Leadership could be defined by someone who have the ability to lead a group of people to achieve their common goals. That might including they have to make sure things are right, people are happy to do it or they have the ability to accomplish the task.

This week's definition: Leadership is the ability to gather people with different ability, background and culture to work together for a common goals.

Analysis: According to Terry, "I have no doubt that leadership can be taught. We learn from experience. That's what maturity is about." I have a better understanding of leadership and why I believe that I believe. People may have different views of leadership, but be confident to share your experience and knowledge of your leadership to the followers.

Terry, R. (2001). "Deciding what you believe." Seven zones for leadership: Acting authentically in stability and chaos(pp. 20 - 40). Mountain View, CA: Davies-Black Publishing, Inc.

Your analysis does not relate to the group and has no citation. Please remember to follow the format outlined in the syllabus. You also are struggling with grammar issues.

Grade: 0 out of 10 (no citation)
Clarity of the new definition: 2 points
Thoughtfulness of the analysis: 0 points
Grammar, spelling, and APA style: 1 points