Undiscovered Duuth

Your one stop for Duluth entertainment, eateries, night life and hidden treasures.

I Spy Italian

By Hannah Alley

I spy warm reds and yellows that compliment the setting horizon and contrast the blues of Lake Superior, all through a screened-in porch. Although too chilly today, the stairs lead way to the boardwalk below. I spy a breath-taking view from a seat in non-other then, Va Bene Berarducci Caffe.

Continue reading "I Spy Italian" »

Eman's Belly Dancing

By Elizabeth Strawn

You can't explain the immediate positive energy you feel when you walk into Eman's. As class starts, middle-eastern inspired music resounds from the speakers as Eman walks around the class to greet each person. It would be impossible to walk out of this studio without a smile on your face, and mostly because Eman wouldn't let you.

Continue reading "Eman's Belly Dancing" »

Breakfest with Uncle Loui

By Adam P. Zahn

Uncle Loui’s Café is a spectacle to behold, it is a café type restaurant but not of the traditional standards. Sitting among a slew of other establishments Uncle Loui’s fills its own niche.

Continue reading "Breakfest with Uncle Loui" »

The Great Coney Dog Debate

By Alex Mehlin

You have a crazy urge for a hotdog but you only have $2 in your pocket. The good news is that downtown Duluth offers Coney dog enthusiasts a choice between two establishments, Delux Coney Island and Original Coney Island.

Continue reading "The Great Coney Dog Debate" »