During the week of working outside of the classroom to get work done on the digital focus project I:
- Finished my mushroom/pine cone picture and came up with five different versions of the image and what the background could look like.
Here is an album of the images: mushroom/pinecone
-During the week I also tried a transfer method of printing on lazertran paper and transferring it to glass. I found the method very easy and I tried different finishing methods. The first one is leaving the images with no varnish on the image, which makes it NOT see-through. On a few of the images I tried putting varnish on them to see what it would look like and see how see- through it is.
I created a new image of a plant. I used all shades of green for the leaves and the inside "seeds" of the plant I used tan shades. The background I used a grey color with a low opacity.
Another new image I created was about logs and snow. The brown shapes are representational of logs and the white is snow.