Deaths Caused by Monster Energy Drinks

| No Comments

This does not correlate with teenage consuming alcohol, but with the concern of the death of a 14 year old female it becomes relevant to bring up. The female consumed two 24 ounce cans of Monster Energy in a two day period and her cause of death was heart arrhythmia due too an overdose of caffeine.

I do enjoy an energy drink every now and then to wake me up before I go out or start studying, but when someone dies because of them t really opens my eyes. The question I ask is who is to blame?

Leave a comment

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by zerka002 published on October 30, 2012 9:15 AM.

Nitrogen Cocktail Explodes in Teen was the previous entry in this blog.

Advise for Parents Regarding Teenage Drinking is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.